General Liability and Professional Liability Insurance In Spokane, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden Lake, Sandpoint, Spokane Valley, and the Surrounding Areas
As a business owner, you have a lot on your shoulders. Not only is running a business extremely demanding, but it also comes with a variety of risks that can compromise the integrity of your business. Having quality general liability insurance protection safeguards your Spokane-Post Falls business and provides you with the protection needed to have peace of mind.
At Inland Insurance Inc, we work with you and your budget to find you the right general liability and professional liability insurance coverage plan for your business. Serving the areas of Spokane, Spokane Valley, WA, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden Lake, Post Falls, Sandpoint, ID , and the surrounding areas, our team of agents is up-to-date on the latest technologies and innovations in business insurance so you are protected from all angles, at all times.
General Liability for Washington and Idaho
General liability insurance protection keeps commercial businesses and entrepreneurs protected from the various liability risks that they face working with employees and clients. Covering a range of damages and claims, we safeguard your liability as a professional and an individual. The bottom line, all businesses, and companies are at risk. General liability insurance coverage is essential to keep you protected from a range of risks that include:
- Bodily Injury Claims – bodily injury liability coverage pays for medical expenses and other costs associated with bodily injuries that happen on the job.
- Property Damage – property damage is typically covered under your general liability policy. Property damage coverage provides you with financial compensation for damage done or made to property while on the job.
- Fire Legal Liability – fire legal liability keeps businesses protected from damages and injuries caused by fires.
- Casualty Coverage – casualty coverage is a general form of coverage that protects businesses from negligent acts.
- Concession Liability – Concession liability is a unique form of general liability coverage that keeps products insured from damages and accidents during special events.
- Liquor Liability – Liquor liability insurance coverage is essential for businesses that serve alcohol such as restaurants, bars, venues, etc.
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability insurance is a form of errors and omissions liability coverage that helps professionals stay protected for claims of negligence. Also known as professional indemnity insurance, professional liability insurance is essential for business owners who provide services and products.
In most cases, general liability insurance doesn’t keep business owners protected from the full scope of liability risks they face. However, professional liability insurance can be tailored to fit the specific risks that are common in your business or trade for a more complete protection plan. Contact us today to chat about your professional liability insurance needs.
Awesome place best deals in town big savings
Looking for a local solution for your business insurance?
Inland Insurance has been serving Spokane Valley, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, and the surrounding communities for over 14 years. We have the experience and the tools needed to get you the commercial insurance solutions you need, at the price you want.
Call now, we’re ready to help: 509-456-2648.